SWA June DB?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flynlow

I interviewed last week and the reference calls started going out today. Anyone else getting calls? Also any word on when the June DB will be? Trying hard to contain myself.

make sure to have your buddies call their respective chief pilots the day before the DB and rinform them how good you are.

beytzim said:
make sure to have your buddies call their respective chief pilots the day before the DB and rinform them how good you are.

Thanks for that. I hope to meet one of the CP's tomorrow. The day before reminder is a great idea.

Interviewed 17 May, haven't heard anything from my references. Was there one week or two weeks of interviews in May? good luck to all who interviewed. There were a lot of great people there.

Info:
Applied July 04
typed Oct 04 HPA
Interviewed 17 May

flynlow,

Congrats on having refs called. Thats a big hurdle imho. Now just relax enjoy the family because it is out of your control now and there is nothing left to do but wait. But you should be in good shape for a call to continue next month.

Good luck,
Tj

Thanks for the support. So no news on when the DB will be? I have heard that someone talking with the OAK CP was told the DB would be 1-2 weeks early this time. Anyone in the know?

Latest resources

Back