SWA Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sabreliner

I'm sure this has been covered a time or two, but with my feeble search skills I couldn't find it. Is there anything special to do before trying to JS on SWA, like a number to call and list/check loads? Need to go from FLL to TPA on the 24th or morning of the 25th.

Thanks.

Sabreliner--

True what 328dude said, you can show up at the gate and they'll be happy to accomodate you. If you want a little bit more of a confirmation, you can call 866-SWA-PLAY and find out load information through an automated system. Keep in mind that I have gotten on many flights that were listed as "bad" and every flight that was listed as "good." After wading through the automated menu, you have a chance to list yourself on a flight, which makes it easier for the gate agents to accomodate you. Any problems with the system and they'll give you another phone # to talk to a live person to list.

to every SWA pilot that carried me to and from work again this year -- Thank you. You are consistently one of the best airlines there is and folks have a great attitude. Thanks for making it possible for me to commute! Merry Christmas

Latest resources

Back