• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SWA jumpseat question

kman

MR O
Total Time
>3.14
Hey guys do u let 135 non cass guys sit in the cabin? If so, what's the best way to get listed and do we have to be on your recip agreement list? Thanks.

Herkdrv

Total Time
Hey guys do u let 135 non cass guys sit in the cabin? If so, what's the best way to get listed and do we have to be on your recip agreement list? Thanks.

I think you need an agreement.

kman

MR O
Total Time
>3.14
Thanks herk, just wondering do u work for Swa? Is it still up to the captain or is prohibited by ur ops manual?

Herkdrv

Total Time
Thanks herk, just wondering do u work for Swa? Is it still up to the captain or is prohibited by ur ops manual?

I do work for SWA and as far as I know (which is very little) your company needs to have a reciprocal agreement. How you get that is beyond me. I'm still trying to figure out which gates are good for food runs at MDW :confused:

737tanker

Total Time
22000+
To get a reciprocal jumpseat agreement with SWA your VP of Flt Ops has to contact the SWA VP of Flt OPs. If your company is strictly on demand charter then there will be no agreement as SWA only has jumpseat agreements with 135 companies that have scheduled service, such as check haulers.