• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA July DB rumor...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have about 1500 jet/turbo-prop pic. About 300 turbo-prop on an MU2 and the rest is on the B717, MD80 and the B727. As far as I know they have only started to contact my LOR's and not my previous employers. I haven't had a chance to call and ask my previous employers yet as I only just got in today from Japan.

Take care;
Helmsmen

They're calling my lor's and employers as well. Hope this is a good sign. 3600 PIC turboprop here.

They have called two of my LOR's in the past two days. Maybe more today. Things are moving pretty slow. They have alot of people to sort through. Interviewed June 13th. 3700 TT, 1450 TPIC Check Airman, 737 type with 200 hours in the airplane

Should one infer that no call to references means that I aint gonna get the nod or is it too early to determine? I interviewed the day after helmsmen.

Hello Russ;
At this point I don't think I would read to much into it. They are interviewing like crazy. I got my fingers crossed for you, kick back and have a nice cold beer over the holiday weekend. Unfortunately I will be on the road in places where they don't celebrate our Independance much!

Helmsmen

Any idea if, even after having references called, the postman might still deliver the dreaded "No thank you" letter?? Odds?

Latest resources

Back