• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA July DB rumor...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone have any stats on those who dont have a type. What is the average PIC and total time for those not typed? Thanks.

Got the call this morning! Interviewed June 20th. No type. References called, including current Chief Pilot. 5500tt, 2000 Turbine PIC. As Lou Gerhig once said "Today I am the luckiest man on the face of the earth." :)

Last edited:
could the calls be done already? anybody know of guys from the same interview day being called by different people?

Reebo said:
Got the call this morning! Interviewed June 20th. No type. References called, including current Chief Pilot. 5500tt, 2000 Turbine PIC. As Lou Gerhig once said "Today I am the luckiest man on the face of the earth." :)

Nice to see good things happening to some TSA guys!! Anymore lucky ones that are able to jump from the sinking ship?

UEJ500 said:
Nice to see good things happening to some TSA guys!! Anymore lucky ones that are able to jump from the sinking ship?

Thanks man! I hear there were 4 of us "Waterskiers" who were fortunate enough to get the call.

I got the call!!! Headed for Dallas baby!!! I've been waiting 4 long years to type that! Interviewed 6-22. Typed 1-03.

ATRCAPT!

Congrats!

When did you get the call? Do you think the calls are still going out or do you think they're about over?

Best of luck to you in Dallas!

rabbit

Everyone-

The calls ARE STILL going out! I just got the call from a BWI ACP a couple minutes ago, 12pm Phoenix time. I asked how many were hired and he didn't know for sure, but guessed 40-50 on this board.

If you haven't received a letter, keep the faith!

Stats: Interviewed 5 June, 2000 TT, Typed, Military background.

Good Luck to all still waiting!!

Cheers-
Viperbaby

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back