• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA July DB rumor...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dammit, why haven't I gotten the call or the letter? Jesus, the board MAY have been yesterday...............................

Think I'll just sit here and drink!

Dick

Hello everybody!

Does anyone know if this is really true? Did the July DB already meet?

If so, was everyone who interviewed in June reviewed in this board? Let me clarify...for example, if I had a friend (hahaha) who interviewed during the week of June 19th, would he/she have come up for review during this board?

Does anyone know approximately what the percentages were? I know last month we had some great information about the approximate number of those hired versus those interviewed...does anyone have info of this sort?

How many people had references called?

Does anyone know how soon the calls/letters will start going out?

Let's get the information flowing...look at the number of posts for the June DB! We've got to get those numbers up.

Even if the info is sketchy at best, this is all about rumors! The more info we have, the more fun the wait!

Good luck to everyone waiting and hoping to hear!

rabbit

I interviewed on June 21. No type. No references called. Was the best experience ever! Best of luck to everyone!

I interviewed on the 19th of June. Two out of three references called and my former employer was called.

Good Luck guys;
Helmsmen

Latest resources

Back