• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Jan 07 classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got off the phone five minutes ago. December 27 class date.

Interviewed September 21, Typed in 1991 (yeah, 15 years ago).

Woooohooooo!

Not to break the thread, but, does anybody know the protocal on what happens after you recieve the initial phone call for none type rated guys and gals. Do they do the background check first, then call you and let you know that your class is pending your type, or, do they wait for you to get your type then do the back ground check etc. . I have my type schedueld for Jan, should I expect any calls from the people Dept before then? If anybdy is" in the know I would appreciate it."

I got my type about 2 months after I got the call. When I spoke to them afterwards they said my process was complete, and I was just waiting on a date, which should be in January.

Got the class!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding!!!!! Joining the party on Jan 3rd. I've been looing forward to this for a long time!!!! Typed Jul 06, Interview 9/21, DB 10/9-10? called 10/13.

Good luck to you all!!

:beer:

Speedbird....

has it been awhile since you've updated your profile, or did you really get hired with just BE90 time @ 2200 total?

As far as a class date for the Nov DB, I talked to somebody in the People Dept last week. She told me that Jan classes were looking full and February looked promising, but not certain. She said we would be in class no later than the end of the 1st qtr of the year...for sure. Lets hope we can get to Dallas by February.

Big Time

Not to break the thread, but, does anybody know the protocal on what happens after you recieve the initial phone call for none type rated guys and gals. Do they do the background check first, then call you and let you know that your class is pending your type, or, do they wait for you to get your type then do the back ground check etc. . I have my type schedueld for Jan, should I expect any calls from the people Dept before then? If anybdy is" in the know I would appreciate it."

If they are offering you employment, your background check is completed. get the type done, have the school fax a copy of your type to HR, then call the next day.

Actually, things have changed. Your official background check is done after the initial offer of employment. The'll have you do your drug screen after the 1st phone call, and then they'll send off for your PRIA record requests.

Latest resources

Back