• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
is it by phone or email or letter . . . ?

I have heard two weeks and two years, last week a SWA capt said he heard things were moving pretty quickly

my stuff has been in there one week

Two years for my third try. Hope the third time is a charm

You get an e-mail offering the interview. Make sure your SPAM filter is not too active. Guys in my unit have waited one week to about 10 months.

You get an e-mail offering the interview. Make sure your SPAM filter is not too active. Guys in my unit have waited one week to about 10 months.

This is good advice!

More than one guy has missed the offer because it went directly to the Junk mail folder.

Just a heads up not to auto delete everything in the junk folder for a while.

Feel free to still delete the solicitations for: Classmates.com, girls in your area that want sex, penis enlarging pills, cheap meds from Mexico, and flowers.com.

Best of luck,

Tonka

The 1 week guy was not type. The rest varied, some with and some without type. Can't really break the code on who gets the call first. I think some of it boils down to luck being the right application at just the right time.

Inside LORs can be posted online BUT not until you get scheduled for the interview. If you know someone in the company, they can go to the People Dept or call them to check up on your app.

Latest resources

Back