• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Thoughts on SWA's upcoming interview timing?

• 1 month

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 3 months

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • 6 months

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • longer

Votes: 22 28.9%

• Total voters
Interviews...

I just hope it is sooner than later...
Joining the pool is at least a step in the right direction...

When I was in training for my 737 type, Rebekah from Southwest came and spoke to our class. She indicated to us that interviewing most likely will resume late this year. She said most likely November or December. Obviously, she told us that things can change fast. My class was just two weeks ago, so that is the latest I have. Keep the faith.

Red Baron

Concur

Based on pool size, aircraft deliveries, retirements, etc., I concur with the above estimate of November/December. I would not be surprised if they don't start up again until 2003.

I think I will be positive. SWA will call for interviews at the end of Aug/beginning of Sept.

raindrops????

Hey Blue,

YOu MUSt be the ONLY guy in captivity to have not seen "The Matrix"!?!?

A very cool movie, main character was a guy named Neo....? Sound familiar??? Hello McFly??:cool:

Rent it and watch if you have nothing else to do while dog paddling around..... highly recommended

K

Reprogram the SWA matrix

NEO,

Can you put me in the matrix with a class date, or better yet, as a SWA captain? Yeah, that's it. Hell, while I'm at it, make me Herb and have Cindy Crawford for a wife.

I think interviews will start tommorrow. Yeah, that's it, I'm even going to be the first person called.

Take care,

BN

Interview...

Beer Near,
Don't overdue the imagination thing, I do want to believe that the interview machine will start-up again soon. After 20 years of flying for Uncle Sam this was supposed to be a somewhat pleasant experience. For now I am the kid trying to be patient while trying to get wet. Standing outside the fence trying to get into the pool is not as much fun as treading water...

"Krunch"

Latest resources

Back