SWA Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

zymotic

Talked to LL yesterday and asked her about interviews. She said they will probably start in early 2004 and perhaps late 2003. She said they want to drain most of the pool before they interview again. She said the pool was "over 300" people. She said the delivery schedule for 2004 was real aggressive and they would need to hire for those airplanes at the beginning of 2004 or possibly last quarter of 2003.

For those of you who have the type waiting to interview (such as myself) she said your order does not change. In other words, someone who gets their type and sends in their app. tomorrow will not slide in on top of you if they have more hours, etc.

Interview Timing...

Do you really expect the interviewers to sit idle for over 12 months... The last interview group was in March I believe. Historically what number of poolies has SWA kept swimming at any given time ???

"Krunch"

I don't think the interviewers will sit idle. They are HR people and pilots. I don't think Southwest has had such a large amount of people in a pool for such a long time ever. That's just a guess on my part as I haven't been following the hiring process for very long.

Latest resources

Back