Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another SWAPrep/PrepAir Happy Customer

Hey All -

I just wanted to add some feedback on Craig's services...I recently did a phone prep with Craig and after talking with him for 2 hours plus, I know that he has nothing but good intentions and is well worth every penny you send to him! He has an uncanny ability to tell a story and more importantly, shows you how to tell your story in a way that will bring out your best and show your true self to the interviewers. I won't belabor the point, but I would certainly echo all of "Tredding's" comments above! Whether you interview at SWA, some other airline, or even at a non-flying related job, Craig can help you do your best. Even if I never get to interview at SWA, I will not regret the time I spent honing my interview skills with Craig....

Good Luck to all!!!

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions...

I know with my future interview with SWA that I need to prepare as much as I can using my own stories and to see for myself what I need further practice with. Also, I think, it is a mind opener for anyone who hasn't seen how they act afterwards during the playback recording of the mock interview . I think that his services are important, and from talking to him he is just as thrilled to help out those to get that job and to enjoy what he is enjoying now. I don't want to find out after my interview that the reason I was not chosen was because I was slumping in the seat, tapping my leg, or any other sort of oddball things. I agree with the majority...he is there to help and the money he charges is worth every cent even if you don't get the job.

Best of luck to everyone and I too recommend using a professional to prepare the "Entire Package"!

Ski
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All things being equal, fat people use more soap!"

Not even sure what the real topic is, but I will say the following:

I spent a couple hundred smackers on telephone only interview prep with a guy (can't remember his name) recommended by a lot of folks who would tailor the prep to the airline you were looking at. Looking back, it was a ripoff, EXCEPT for the fact that I needed interview prep for the sake of interview prep. That means that even though I didn't apply too much of what I was being told, I felt much better about interviewing in general, so the nerves were gone, or at least diminished. If Craig or someone else can do that for you, the money is probably well spent. Also, on base in the USAF we had a free taped interview prep with the transition office which helped a lot. I looked nervous, but the practice made **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** sure the next time would be a lot better when it counted. For non airline types, airline interview prep might be daunting. I passed the SWA interview, enjoyed it to be truthful, and haven't looked back.

It is true, you can be too prepared and sound canned. So practice enough to where you get better, but still ad lib some as opposed to memorize exactly what you want to say.

Regardless of what you do, I would ask for references (multiple) you can call to see what others thought about the value of the interview service you might be spending hard earned money on. If they won't give you names, go elsewhere. I went after many friends recommended the guy I used. Think of it like applying to a Guard unit. Wouldn't you want as much help from a guy who works there as opposed to someone at a Reserve Unit that flies the same plane but in a different state?

search

just perform a search (top of your screen) and I am sure you will find his contact info posted from a previous thread.

good luck,

learguy

I read in a post that Beeks doesnt do it anymore. Be careful with the prep though. I had a friend who interviewed and was told by an interviewer in a casual conversation that they could always tell who used the prep courses. Said they were much more impressed with the guys that did it on their own, even if it took them a little longer to come up with answers.

Purely my opinion:

There is enough information available to get a pretty good idea about the interview process without using someone on the inside. Study up, think about your experiences and be yourself. If they dont want you after that you'd probably be better off elsewhere (atleast for awhile). Even in that situation the process itself is a success.

I agree that Craig does great interview prep and I felt ready when he was done with me.

If you think you might want some additional help with the LOI I'd suggest contacting Albie. He has the scoop on Fedex's SBI and it's been reported here that the two are fairly similar. Albie will give you some good CRM techniques that will be just as applicable for your next sortie as for the LOI or SBI.

Good luck,
MDR

Latest resources

Back