• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SWA interview prep and info

marcus727

Total Time
Hello Everyone:

I have a Southwest interview coming up in March, and I was wondering if anyone out there has info on a great interview prep or any info about the interview itself. Thanks much.

Marcus

marcus727

Total Time
Hey dhampton:

Thanks much for the info. I am currently in class for the 737-400 for my company (checkride this weekend). I am getting typed, so I hope this helps. Really looking forward to the interview itself. Thanks again.

Marcus

InHot

Oh Yeahhhh
Total Time
SWA Interview Prep

If you're willing to spend a few bucks there is a SWA FO name of Rob Beeks who does an interview prep over the phone. I used him and I highly recommend his service
(480) 575-9310
72032.3150@compuserve.com.

He's also a user of this forum and you can Private message him. Uses his real name as his user name.

Good Luck