SWA Interview Attire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Helos2Galaxy

Anyone see anything wrong w/ wearing a Haloween tie to a SW interview as an ice breaker? I feel that my standard Ronald Reagan might not be totally necessary....

Well, while we were waiting to go home from the interview the other day, an interviewer ran into us and we started chatting. He complimented someone on his tie and then commented how he thought it was ridiculous for somene to wear a goofy tie to an interview. I was told by more that one person, make sure they aren't remembering you because of your clothes.

wear who you are!

Do it man if it is you and professional. I wore an Ohio State Tie since it is my good luck tie. Hello National championship in 2002 ,as well as complete and utter domination of Michigan since Tressel came aboard. This was me i am a die hard Buckeye fan and graduate. Go BUCKS! I also had a buckeye in my pocket for another good luck charm.

I wore a mini-skirt to my SWA interview.... I am now working for Continental!!!! :) I guess they didnt like my sasquatch legs.

In all seriousness it is Pilot interview at a great career airline... you shuld probably treat it as such. Let your personallity out in the interview, assuming its good. I would bet that the standard interview uniform applies. Dark suit, conservative tie. I do think the Navy blue thing can be stretched one guy I interviewed with at CAL wore a very classy Dark Olive suit with a tan shirt. Yes he did get hired.

Anyone see anything wrong w/ wearing a Haloween tie to a SW interview as an ice breaker? I feel that my standard Ronald Reagan might not be totally necessary....

bad idea...

go with dark suit white shirt and red tie (if u want the job)

save the whacky ties for once you are off probation

I say take a chance on the halloween tie if you can find one that is somewhat conservative...no blinking lights or sounds...glow in the dark is ok.

Latest resources

Back