• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Hiring update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"N1at Econ", I hardly think that SWA would be the target of a terrorist attack. That oversized commuter Barbie Jet doesn't even hold enough gas to light a candle.........so why does your Boss tell you to all be FFDO's?

"N1at Econ", I hardly think that SWA would be the target of a terrorist attack. That oversized commuter Barbie Jet doesn't even hold enough gas to light a candle.........so why does your Boss tell you to all be FFDO's?

I think we've had a few try. By the way... you have a problem with our money making profit generating "Barbie Jet"?

Cut the hook off guys. Do not bite.

Last time I checked, Barbie was a hottie & boxes were, well... boxes

Just to be fair. How many companies have a "meet & greet" for new hires with the President, CEO, CFO, COO, VP of Flight Ops, HQ CP??

I experienced that & much more. Now that I know those folks on a first name basis (do you?) & share the same values (do you?), we push toward the same goals. Good luck, if you don't.

Different strokes for different folks. But I know where I belong.

You SWA folks are a class act. I loved your responses. Congratulations on another good year and on getting alot of pilots into your seats!

Latest resources

Back