Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWA GUY

BMF
I just got back from the GO, where I was attending a meeting. The word from Mgmt. was that we'd surpass 700 pilot newhires this year. This number is higher than originally thought.

Good luck to all that want the job!

Donald said:
Any word on the new crew bases?

In my EPT class about a month ago, chiefs said early 2007 for a new crew domicile. They refused to hint at where, however.

FlyBarneyJets said:
In my EPT class about a month ago, chiefs said early 2007 for a new crew domicile. They refused to hint at where, however.

With over 200 rooms a night in Vegas you'd have to think it's be Vegas? But, I've been wrong before.

DEN would be sweet!!!!!! Especially if SWA starts serving MSP. It would make the old commute a lot easier:)

We now have 4 gates at DEN. We are adding 8 additional flights from DEN day after tomorrow. We are negotiating to have DAL move to another terminal or within C terminal so we can have their gates that are directly across from our existing gates.

I have even heard that Denver is talking about building us our very own Terminal D.

If we can talk $$ Delta into moving and getting at least 8 gates I'd bet money that DEN will be our next crew base. I'd also bet that it would be the second most senior base in the system.

We can hope.
Gup

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back