• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA going to MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MSN, home of the Badgers is the where the real excitement is... they were drinking pitchers by the lake at the student union on a tuesday morning at 1100am... Pilots paradise..
Ahhh....the Peoples Republic of Madison

Honestly, if I hear this asinine argument one more time from yet another FI know-it-all, I think I'll hurl! Southwest became the largest domestic carrier in the USA in spite of no first-class, no meals, and no IFE. So can we please dispense with that utterly useless comparison! Apparently most travelers are more concerned with a reasonable ticket price, an expectation that they will actually get to their destination on time, and customer service that is not on par with the DMV.

Just messin with ya here, but if they really wanted that, they would all be on F9...ya know, since we have been number 2 in on time arrivals for how many quarters now...right behind those crazy Hawaiians, who shouldn't count with the limited weather they face on a daily basis anyway! :p:D

Someone also asked how SWA was getting the birds to fly those new routes out of MKE and MSP...just a theory, but it is well known around DEN that SWA is reducing service out of the mile high city, so i would bet some of the availability is coming from that.

"...but it is well known around DEN that SWA is reducing service out of the mile high city,..."

Wow! That's great news for you guys! Congrats! F9 must be giving them a run for their money!

After the fall schedule reduction SWA will have 115 daily flights from DEN. I don't see how that is much of a cut back.Besides after the F9 2.4 mil profit last month It will only take 15 more months with the same result to pay off the 40 mil loan due in 6 months.

After the fall schedule reduction SWA will have 115 daily flights from DEN. I don't see how that is much of a cut back.Besides after the F9 2.4 mil profit last month It will only take 15 more months with the same result to pay off the 40 mil loan due in 6 months.

I feel your sarcasm...but don't let me be like everyone else and remind you of a certain boeing operator who owes 1 Billion over the next 4 years...that's a might bit more than the 40 Million owed by F9. It's all cool though. :cool:

Latest resources

Back