Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

A1FlyBoy

Hmm..

Anyone have additional info regarding the SWA flight that departed MDW, had engine trouble and landed at O'Hare?

Dangerkitty said:
9GClub is a moron. Ask him about pulling 1G in a B-757 on takeoff. The guy doesn't have a friggin clue.

I said 1+ Gs dudes, by which I meant positive linear acceleration sufficient to influence perception and induce acute physiological distortion-- which doesn't happen unless it's more than 1G. If it were 2 Gs, I would have said so. More than 2 Gs...... you guessed it. 2+. I don't need an accelerometer to figure out what 1+ Gs feels like. Gimme a break.

If you took me seriously about that Southwest jet, y'all are the morons.

If I offended anyone, I apologize, in retrospect my comment was borderline tasteless.

Last edited:
9GClub said:
I said 1+ Gs dudes, by which I meant positive linear acceleration sufficient to influence perception and induce acute physiological distortion. If it were 2 Gs, I would have said so. More than 2 Gs...... your guessed it. 2+. I don't need an accelerometer to figure out what 1+ Gs feels like. Gimme a break.

If I offended anyone, I apologize, in retrospect my comment was borderline tasteless.

Do you know how many G's you are pulling sitting at your computer?

Dangerkitty said:
Do you know how many G's you are pulling sitting at your computer?
If he's pulling anything while sitting at his computer, I don't want to hear about it.

9GClub said:
I said 1+ Gs dudes, by which I meant positive linear acceleration sufficient to influence perception and induce acute physiological distortion-- which doesn't happen unless it's more than 1G. If it were 2 Gs, I would have said so. More than 2 Gs...... you guessed it. 2+. I don't need an accelerometer to figure out what 1+ Gs feels like. Gimme a break.

Just what does 1+ G's feel like?

Come on Mr. G expert. How many G's are you at right now?

Latest resources

Back