SWA Days off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PCL Flt-ops

What are the typical amount of days off per month you get with SWA if you are on reserve? A junior lineholder? And super-senior lineholder? If it's different at each domicile, then please list stats for each.

Reserve lines are 15 days on, so you will have 15 or 16 days off.

In a typical month, the most junior lines will have 16 days off and the most senior lines will have 19 or 20 days off.

Last edited:
days off

I am bidding 289 out of 316 in BWI.

Last 2 months I've had

November - scheduled; 1-2 day, 1-3 day, 2-4 days for 13 days on and 17 off. I had a group of 9 days off in a row. I picked up an additional 3 day trip at second year pay.

December - scheduled; 5-3 day trips (Wed-Fri). Last trip carries 2 days into Jan. So for December 13 on, 18 off.

Schedule is great even at the bottom compared to my last carrier.

Slug

A base line of 3-0n/4-Off is about as good as it gets (before trip-trade, give-away, and other modifications of course).

I am sitting about 40 from the bottom of the Capt list in MCO, and I rarely work more than 12-13 day, PM hard lines. I never sit reserve, so I can't comment on that. Overall, the schedules are pretty good.

Bottom Feeder in OAK

I am in the bottom 11% @ OAK....

Dec - 16 days work with 15 days off (5x 3days, 1 day picked up in DOT. Xmas eve & New Year's Eve off)

LOTS of LITT and trading to get the month to where I liked it - the key here is that IF you are not on reserve, you can change your month to almost any thing you want through LITT, trip trade/give away - it just takes a bunch of sitting in front of the PC, online. This should be an easy process for most of you FlightInfo junkies!?!?:D

Jan - 5x 3 day PMs (Thur-Sat work, Sun-Wed off)

Hurry up and get dried off so I can be a bottom feeder in PHX!!:cool:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back