SWA codeshare/regional partner?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
StarrBuck said:
There is no current flow-through with the ATA pilot group. I have heard this rumor from several Expressjet guys but have not heard it online at SWA.. Not saying it couldn't happen of course..

Thank You StarrBuck, I knew that I didn't dream this rumor up all own my own. Although I had heard that it was an Expressjet/SWA deal, not an ExressJet/ATA deal.

Stranger things have happened.

:)

:-) said:
Thank You StarrBuck, I knew that I didn't dream this rumor up all own my own. Although I had heard that it was an Expressjet/SWA deal, not an ExressJet/ATA deal.

Stranger things have happened.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. If SWA wanted a regional partner, they would have just kept C8 around but they put the nail in that coffin.

It doesnt even have to be a codeshare, we could do the flying under our own brand and just filter people into Southwest destinations. Could happen and i have been hearing it more and more. we shall see. It would work and would be great for XJT and SWA. WIN WIN

Superpilot92 said:
It doesnt even have to be a codeshare, we could do the flying under our own brand and just filter people into Southwest destinations. Could happen and i have been hearing it more and more. we shall see. It would work and would be great for XJT and SWA. WIN WIN

Thats what Chicago Express did when they started. Then ATA did a codeshare with them. Then ATA bought them.

Superpilot92 said:

Uh, yeah, keep dreaming....and while you are at it, put the doobie down....it's impairing reality.

capt. megadeth said:
Uh, yeah, keep dreaming....and while you are at it, put the doobie down....it's impairing reality.

Not dreaming Douch e just discussing. No doobie here Mrs. Megadeath.

Superpilot92 said:
Not dreaming Douch e just discussing. No doobie here Mrs. Megadeath.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as a biatch. Under a lot of stress lately. That's my excuse today at least. ;) I have done my fair share of wishful thinking myself.

capt. megadeth said:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as a biatch. Under a lot of stress lately. That's my excuse today at least. ;) I have done my fair share of wishful thinking myself.

Understand, stress sucks. Hope all is well. :)

:uzi: STRESS:smash:

Latest resources

Back