SWA Classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mig1f16

Does anyone out there know when there might be new SWA Flight Attendant classes for the next few months? Thanks!

From what I've heard from IOEs I've had on my flights recently, one a month through the rest of the year.

Thanks, I appreciate it. A friend of mine recently went through the app/interview process, had her background/drug tests and fingerprints done, and now she's hopefully just waiting for a class date.

Have a friend going to an interview w/SWA in 2 weeks in Pheonix for FA. Any idea if this is a full fledge interview or a screening. Whats to be expected? What to wear? What kind of questions, etc.? Any tips appreciated. She would be very appreciative for any help. Thanks.

While it's been about 11 years since I interviewed, here's what I remember. The format may be different now.

Usually the first interview is a group interview. Typical questions. TMAAT you had a difficult situation with a customer, co-worker, etc? How did you resolve it? What are your strengths, weaknesses? You are always being watched. From the minute you walk in the door, to when you leave. They look at how you interact with the other candidates and the interviewers.

Two weeks later I was called back for one on one interviews. One person was from the people department, one was a line F/A and one was an inflight supervisor. Each one asked pretty basic interview questions, but mostly we just talked about random stuff. I was working for another airline at the time so they asked a lot of questions about that. The F/A and I had gone to the same university so we compared notes on which were the best bars to pick up chicks. Basically, they want to see if you are the kind of person they would want to be stuck with on a three day trip.

Business attire is a must. Just tell her to be herself. They do a good job of making you feel comfortable. Remember, this info is pretty old, and my memory of my interviews is pretty fuzzy. Maybe someone else on here will offer some more up to date info. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back