Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA classes to start around Jan. or Feb.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pansmith's cards now include the flows.

Most important things to study are: Flows, Limitations, Memory Items, and Profiles. Know these and you'll be fine. I do suggest not to go overboard studying prior to class, you'll have plenty of time to get up to speed.

RJ

Flows will almost certainly change with the new procedures. I definitely would NOT spend time studying the current ones!

Limitations & boldface will do you fine, honest! Completely agree with RJones that you do NOT need to kill yourself with pre-class study -- guys do fine who show up knowing none of the SWA-isms. It's FAR easier to learn what they give you in class than to unlearn the "used-to-be" procedure & then learn the real one!

Hope you guys get to see the classrooms soon!

Snoopy

Hmmm...

Profiles..

Im not too sure it will do you much good..They will give you plenty of time to learn them..

I would be looking at memory items and limitations for now..Having them down cold will be more than enough..

The training center is staffed by a great bunch of people that believe that they are there to help..It has to be the most laid back enviroment ive ever experienced..

I can sum up the most important thing/things to bring with you in one word..
attitude

Having a positive attitude will have the greatest impact on how well things go..Even if things dont go as well as you would like..A good attitude will ensure that you will get all the help needed to complete your training..

And what ever you do..Dont get all worked up about it..

Relax..Do what they tell you..And let them do their job and just enjoy the process of becoming a member of a very big family..

Look forward to seeing all of you on line in 2004..

Mike

Latest resources

Back