• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA called! WORD!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, you guys have to ask me the hard questions. I was told that they were interviewing mostly people with a degree but recently have been calling people without, they liked my flight time and thats why I got the call. I think they are trying very hard to call people from all backrounds. I have heard many times from the people in recruiting that a college degree is prefered but not necessary. Now you know of at least one who's been called without.

Of course nobody said I would have gotten called earlier with a degree, I only meant that I think I would have been more competetive with than without. Prehaps I could have put that better....nobody knows for sure why anyone is called. Sorry for the overstatment, I think I made the mistake of not re-reading what I posted before I posted it. Just excited is all.

I am sure they aren't avoiding turbo-prop guys. Hang in there guys! You'll get a call Im sure. They are hiring quite a few pilots from what I've heard from someone who went to the event in Jersey. I'm just a lucky guy!
Cheers to all

Last edited:
"P Diddy as a role model...."

Gee, Guam, by saying "Word" I thought you would have been a fan of Vanilla Ice.....

Congrats, though!

Yeah, "Word" is kinda outdated nowadays I guess....lol! I could have said "Funky Cold Medina!"

Mr Hat said:
Yeah, "Word" is kinda outdated nowadays I guess....lol! I could have said "Funky Cold Medina!"

Or, you could've stood up on a stage in a pink leotard and yelled, "HEY!!! Look at me everyone!!! I payed for my job at COEX!!!!"

woaaaa, FEDEX, I didn't say WORD, Hat did, he cann say what he wants, he's my hero.

i'd rather say, "Duuuuuuuude! how'z it?"

Hat, you were clear in your statement, no need to re -write or explain,"WORD UP". thanks for the response.

who's P Diddy?

Whoop-sies, my bad, sorry Guam...

Attention, Attention!! Mr Hat is the Vanilla Ice Fan, not Guam!

Yeah, but ....

Mr Hat said:

....Does the chicken still taste like wood?

(Sugar Hill Gang reference)

Latest resources

Back