Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Phlintstone

Gone Fishin'
Here are AT we use Flica to bid and there is an accompany iPhone app that allows you easily look up your schedule and pairings. Is there anything like that app over on the SW side?

Phred

Here at SW we use a company program called CWA, if you use an iPhone there is a app called CrewWeb. If you use Android, you just access the company's program CWA though your browser (but for best functionality, download Puffin Web Browser), no app.

Cheers!

to add to that, Crewweb works with an Ipad as well. And last time I flew with the Capt. that made them, he is working on a New and Improved version! Crewweb is free, New app will not be (as of that time).
KBB

For bidding, there are some third party programs. Wbid for Microsoft (around 25 bucks) and crewbid and ibid for Mac (both free). There's also crewschedule for Mac that will allow you to load your schedule to your phone. It's built in to Wbid for Microsoft crowd.

can someone post what your typical 3 and 4 day pairings are worth? Also, if you give it in TFP's do you times that by 1.16 to get hours?
Thanks!

Divide, but that is only an estimate as there is the mileage floor that can change things in the trip/hr conversion. The min 3day is 19.5 trips and the most I have seen for straight pay, in a line was 27.2. Right now, there are a couple of 25 tfp 3 days in ATL with the average being about 21 tfp. I have a nice 3 day several times this month that has 7 total legs and pays 23.

4 days min pay 26 tfp. The highest I have seen is 35.5 but that is rare. The average is right around 28.

Let me know if you need more info-JB2

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back