• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

swa bid not over until it is over

fracpt

Total Time
8000tt
I see swapa still is in the game boys and girls just wait until the 17th at midnight before we say it is over:smash:

shootr

Total Time
10+
It's over. The judge will award the RAH bid. It was already approved before SWA ever put in its bid.

Quiet Flight

I love your mom.
Total Time
I see swapa still is in the game boys and girls just wait until the 17th at midnight before we say it is over:smash:

Uh...what?

Dude, we can not, as much as some of us would love to, smoke dope on our days off. Eventually those "random" tests will catch up with you. Call Clear Skies. They can help you.

:pimp:

Last edited:

FlyinPiker

Incon-fricking-spicuous
Total Time
*_*
Can We Stop This Already?

"We said all along that we would only move forward on this deal if it proved to be the right decision for our Employees and financially prudent for our Company," said Gary Kelly, Southwest's Chairman of the Board, President, and CEO. "We have a mission to preserve and protect our Culture and the best interests of our Employees, Customers, and Shareholders. This was a great opportunity that required us to act fast. A lot of people worked very hard with every intention of making this work. We were fortunate to be in a position to examine the acquisition to see if it was the right decision for Southwest Airlines. We chose not to amend our bid to remove the labor requirement, a key reason our bid was not selected. Our congratulations to Republic Airways and Frontier Airlines."