SWA Background check

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

whiff

Anyone know exactly what the background check is. Is it for homeland security stuff or what? Guess I just need something else to worry about since life is seeming too good after the call with the good news. thanks for any info.

It's everything but your references. (Which they did before the board). All that paperwork you filled out before the interview- National driving register, PRIA records request (training records, accidents, incidents, violations, etc.), employment verification, and so on. Nothing to worry about . Congrats!!!!

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I quess I was doing a little late night worrying. Looking forward to DAL and the 123 rule!

whiff said:
Anyone know exactly what the background check is. Is it for homeland security stuff or what? Guess I just need something else to worry about since life is seeming too good after the call with the good news. thanks for any info.

By the looks of your profile...you're currently with a 121 carrier. If so, you've already been through the background check that SWA will do. Don't worry about it....just enjoy yourself! Congrats!

Latest resources

Back