Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
swa interviewing past aug?

guys,
havnt been on the boards in a while and after reading this thread am wondering if anyone has good info on future interviewing. was planning on re-submitting app next month. interviewed last sept and didnt get it. am i gonna be waiting a while?
fd

guys,
havnt been on the boards in a while and after reading this thread am wondering if anyone has good info on future interviewing. was planning on re-submitting app next month. interviewed last sept and didnt get it. am i gonna be waiting a while?
fd

Just had recurrent this week and we were told Aug. was the last month for interviews this year. Of course always subject to change, but that's the latest info pilots are being told. If you want to be here, put your stuff back in when your year is up and update, update, and update. Take care of what you can control and the other stuff will take care of itself. Good Luck.

For the recent interviewees, my memory is not as good since I interviewed in February, but I have several friends hoping to interview next year and was wondering if you all would not mind sharing the TMAAT and other questions you were asked in your HR/ 1 on 1 interviews portion of the process. Thanks much and best of luck to you all. Cheers, klr

The 14th Has Come and Gone, any word?

I was in the 27 June interview class as well. Anybody heard anything yet?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back