SWA August 15th Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

huronip

FWIW I called yesterday morning to inquire about a start date and was told that if I didn’t hear anything by the middle of next week to call back. I got a call this morning and was offered the August 15th class. My pool date was March 19th and my date of availability is August 15th. There is another class tentatively scheduled for August 22nd and then two in September. Calls for the August 22nd class should start sometime next week or the beginning of the following week if they do indeed have one. There are no classes scheduled for October or November and possibly one in December. I asked if they were planning on stopping the interview process and was told that they were going to continue to interview, just at a slower pace.

FWIW I called yesterday morning to inquire about a start date and was told that if I didn’t hear anything by the middle of next week to call back. I got a call this morning and was offered the August 15th class. My pool date was March 19th and my date of availability is August 15th. There is another class tentatively scheduled for August 22nd and then two in September. Calls for the August 22nd class should start sometime next week or the beginning of the following week if they do indeed have one. There are no classes scheduled for October or November and possibly one in December. I asked if they were planning on stopping the interview process and was told that they were going to continue to interview, just at a slower pace.

Thanks for the update. I talked with the PD today as well and got a little different report. Same info on classes for Aug and Sept. But I was told that interviews would be put off after Aug and start back up in Jan or Feb.

They will still have classes start each month but maybe only one. I think it is all up in the air and just play it month by month.

Got the call today for the 15th.

:D Thanks for all the info posted by current and future SWA pilots as well as Emerald Coast prep and FTI 737 type training in LAS.

Got another call this morning, PD says they had a last minute vacancy in the August 1st ground school... so it looks like I'll be there throwing a party for the 15th guys on the 14th.

:beer:

Latest resources

Back