• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Asst. Dispatcher openings for external candidates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lets watch out for the sexual content in posts.. too graphic, violates the TOS and people start reporting these posts.. it is a violation of the FI TOS rules.. equal treatement / penalty to all members..

WTH are you referring to? I took no offense to the tea-bag post, I thought it was funny.

Geez, there are hundreds of posts on FI with a naughty reference, I was a moderator once and had to quit because I didn't need another boss.

The owner of this site asked me what I had done for him lately and I replied why should I spend my time for free to further his online income as a moderator. He fired me!

I like FI, but IMHO, you are getting used and the owner is an azzhole!

Last edited:
WTH are you referring to? I took no offense to the tea-bag post, I thought it was funny.

Geez, there are hundreds of posts on FI with a naughty reference, I was a moderator once and had to quit because I didn't need another boss.

The owner of this site asked me what I had done for him lately and I replied why should I spend my time for free to further his online income as a moderator. He fired me!

I like FI, but IMHO, you are getting used and the owner is an azzhole!
Wait for it, wait for it.

Well, I guess emails went out last night and phone interviews started this morning. Testing in Dallas next week if you pass that... I didn't get a lucky email, so I'll be expecting the "thanks but no thanks" or nothing at all. :( Congrats to those that made the cut!

Well, I guess emails went out last night and phone interviews started this morning. Testing in Dallas next week if you pass that... I didn't get a lucky email, so I'll be expecting the "thanks but no thanks" or nothing at all. :( Congrats to those that made the cut!

How do you know this is going on?

Latest resources

Back