Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

k3mbbc

Hooked on SWA
I haven't seen any other posts for SWA Apring training classes, so I thought I'd get one started.

Has anyone been given a firm date yet? I'm hoping the calls/e-mails start going out this week....we'll see. Last I heard, there should be 3 classes next month, but we know things can change.

I've been waiting since my Aug 06 interview to get started (had to wait for my Air Force retirement).....hopefully I'll be joining a bunch of you next month!

As of last week 3 classes in April - 4th, 18th, and 25th. Classes of 20, 24, and 24.Two in May and two in June. All subject to change at any time.

I talked to Gina today and she said they still needed people for the 25 April class. She said she couldn't guarantee me that class but I would be in that one or the 9 May class.

OBTW, when you guys are doing your observation flights out of DAL, be a little compassionate for your fellow working crewmembers. Don't bump a guy who just finished a four day and was wanting to go home and the plane was full. Try another round trip to another city, or try another day.

OBTW, when you guys are doing your observation flights out of DAL, be a little compassionate for your fellow working crewmembers. Don't bump a guy who just finished a four day and was wanting to go home and the plane was full. Try another round trip to another city, or try another day.

Get a life, if you choose to commute, that is your choice. No one makes you commute, if you are so concerned about getting home, then drive to work.

Latest resources

Back