• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA April Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA hires just about anybody now! They must have lowered their standards after me.

Congrats Kabul, welcome aboard. I'll look for your number on the new hire board.

Cheers

PS She was nly 12 when I went there. I was there twice and still don't know where it is. Too much fermented mare's milk, ummmmm

Last edited:
TrumanSparks said:
The 2 classes in March and the 3 in April should come close to draining the pool (from what I've been told). If you interviewed late Dec. and Jan you are looking at a May/June class. Feb interviews are looking at a June/July class.

Of course the standard legal disclaimers also apply to this post;)

Would that be the pool including the Jan board? Just curious as JB said to me I would "enter the pool" after about 4 weeks (which is a couple days away). Thanks for the info! It looks like my job ends April 30 whether I am in class at SW or not.

It appears that the last slot in the March 8th class was filled by a Marine who interviewed on Sept. 13 (you know who you are Clyde!). The March 22 class should take the remaining September interviews and the first part of October. I do not know if the 22nd class will be 20 or 24. F16TJ already posted he buying 1st round. I will take up the call for round 2. Only 39 days away, but who's counting!!

Bobby Orr 4 said:
It appears that the last slot in the March 8th class was filled by a Marine who interviewed on Sept. 13 (you know who you are Clyde!). The March 22 class should take the remaining September interviews and the first part of October. I do not know if the 22nd class will be 20 or 24. F16TJ already posted he buying 1st round. I will take up the call for round 2. Only 39 days away, but who's counting!!

Actually, Kabul and his cohorts in the March 8th class will be buying the first round for us!;) I'm bringing my over-sized Wild Turkey mug!:beer:

Latest resources

Back