SWA April 12 class.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New Hires...

Congratulations! We're very happy to see you on the property...so we can get off reserve :D

Duckman...You have to purchase three trousers and a blazer. Your blazer, like most other pilots here, will go in your closet and never be worn. You'll prefer to purchase and wear a leather jacket. Hats are optional.

Congrats Poolies

I know you guys are ready for the big show. I was curious if any of you asked or were told how many was in the April 12 class? I am hoping it was 24, but wanted to make sure. It makes a difference on when I get there.

Thanks and enjoy Big D.

Happy Flying,

RB

swimming laps

Wow with all the exodus from the pool I may start swimming laps. I can only imagine how great you all are feeling right now. Congrats to all of you and save me a lawn chair on the deck when I finally get out of the pool. I looked for the floaties someone must have beat me to them...

I've got a nice blue uniform that conforms to SWA standards(I think) that I won't be using anymore. 44R coat, 36/32 pants.

Priced to move. You'll have to cut off the 4th stripe though.:p

Thanks AA!:rolleyes: TC

Got One!!

Hmmm...seems the blazers are at a bargain. I've already got one given to me by a former LUV capt. My luck...I'll have to buy another and then I'll have two of em to hang in the closet!!

Thx for the offer though..

Last edited:
Im In also

Im TDY in Japan right now but I checked my messages at home and heard a wonderful voice offer me a job. I also know of a guy who is not registered on flightinfo (slacker) that should have been called also. He interviewed while we were getting our type and finished his type the same day I did. His name is.....Ha Ha...J/K!
Congrats to all of you...and the rest who are right behind us in the pool!!!

R.B.

All the classes after the January class are projected to be 24 pilots. Perhaps plus 2 instructors going through groundschool. January had 20, but the rest should be 24. Hope you're in sooner rather than later!

"Curse you, Red Baron!"

j/k,

Snoopy

Those of you in the April 12th class...when was your interview and how long before you were told that you passed the interview process????

Thanks Guys.....
I have an interview April 5th.

BBB

BBB said:
Those of you in the April 12th class...when was your interview and how long before you were told that you passed the interview process????

Thanks Guys.....
I have an interview April 5th.

BBB

The guys in the April 12th class interviewed about 2 years ago and have been in a pool ever since. It will probably be June when they get people in class that have just recently interviewed.

I interviewed on 03/08 and was told the decision board for my group is supposed to meet on or around 04/14 and we would find out shortly after. Plan on finding out about 4 to 6 weeks after your interview. Good thing is that you probably wont have to wait much longer for a class.

Good luck on the interview and dont sweat it too much. Its a pretty laid back atmosphere and the put you at ease from the minute you walk in the door.

And where did you fly the 727?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back