• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SWA Application

GUNRUNNER22

Total Time
I downloaded the SWA App. and the squares are a bit small to type in all required information. Is it O.K. to type a suppliment in word, print it out and paperclip it to the app.?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

qxeplt

Total Time
Oh Sure...

No problem, that's what i did. How can anyone write that small and it be legible. I wrote in the work history section "See Attachment". It must of worked cause they hired me...

Last edited:

Beechdriver32

Total Time
Some help

Gunrunner, et al-

If you’re interested, I’ve got the SWA app that I got about 18 month’s ago that worked petty well, and they hired me along with three others in my squadron. Also some sample interview questions in case you’re interested.

Send me a PM and I’ll forward it to you (and anyone else who wants it)

Just by me a beer in Dallas someday!

Take Care

BD32
Sitting on terminal leave waiting for Jennifer to call!
;)

KlingonLRDRVR

Total Time
Ya'll take Beechdriver32 up on his offer. I did and he will drown in Beer if I see him. He's a good man. Thanks again.

KlingonLRDRVR

SentryIP

Better lucky than good!
Total Time
10000+
Handwritten Application

GUNRUNNER22,

I completed all the SWA forms by hand and in pencil. It worked for me. Best wishes and fly safe.

:cool: