SWA Application: Resume Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Snaab

I uploaded my resume yesterday for the SWA app and for some reason my Word formatting was not initially accepted by the site. Finally, I was able to submit it and fill out the rest of the questions, etc. Just to make 100% sure the People Dept. was going to be able to see the resume (with no errors!), I tried opening the resume from the "saved resume" section, but the resume opened with errors and I was not able to view anything.

Long story short, I sent the resume to a friend/SWA pilot who was able to change formatting to an older Word version and upload it for me from his computer. Now I'm able to view it normally under "saved resumes." I'm hoping this doesn't change the acceptance of my app.

My question is: Does changing a resume after already submitting the requisite initial information/first resume change anything as far as having a "good app" that's able to viewed by the People Dept.? I've waited a long time, like everyone, to have this opportunity; just want to make sure the necessary info. is able to be properly viewed!

(Please, only serious responses from someone that might know. Thank you very much!)

Latest resources

Back