SWA and CAL Company freqs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:laugh: ;)

the "other guy" thinks I am asking for the launch codes....typical response, I see he is a military guy. Prob never carried an Accu-Kwik in his bag, he prob thinks all the FBO ARINC freqs are top secret also...

oh well

He tough guy...are you that bored flying that you want to listen to what airlines are doing

.....Chicago....Southwest 123 needs the lavs serviced please....a couple of bottles of water and some air please.....5 min later....Chicago, Southwest 12345 is on the ground.....roger hold for the guy pusihng back.

Dude tune up an ADF and listen to sports talk....

Damit......SWA F/O is rubbing off on me....

I am sorry if I came across as a Dic but....I understand you want to listen up for some unkown reason but I just seems weird. But since you got the freqs from another source nothing needs to be posted.

Last edited:
I didn't know these were FOUO...or are they SECRET NOFORN. I hope you don't forget to go to base ops and store the secrets before you go to your rack. You better not just lock them in the gun box...:D

That was funny

Damit......SWA F/O is rubbing off on me....

You're doing fine. You have free will, my son

thats fine guys, I am programming up my scanner so that I can give it to my neighbors 12 year old son as a birthday present.

He is in a wheel-chair and wants to listen in to airline activity. I am a ham radio guy myself, and this should be a good gift, at least my nerd-self thinks so.

He builds models of airplanes and reads alot, his mobility is limited. SAT is the closest airline airport, and I thought it would neat for him to listen in.

Like I said, I got the freqs somewhere else.

Everything is not what it seems people. Nice responses guys.

Take care

satpak: A thoughtful gift indeed. I hope he enjoys it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back