SWA and ATA...nonrev?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wndshr said:
can swa employees pass ride to HNL once they begin codeshare?
thanks

NO. Our pass agreements are not impacted by the codeshare. If we want to go to HNL(or any other codeshare city), we have to buy a pass and wait at the bottom of the list with all the other offline standbys.

Once this thing gets going, we need to get the unions together and work something out with management. I don't know if it will help, but for now at least try to let us know who you are. Your pilots and gate agents have always treated us like your own. Thank you for that!

I second that rudderdog. I have been treated first class everytime by FA's, gate agents, rampers and of course pilots. Check with your pass bureau. I know a gate agent that said ATA gave a good deal out to HNL. Hoperfully we can work a deal with cockpit jumpseats. That would make the MCI commute a breeze. How are ya rudderdog?

flyhard said:
I second that rudderdog. I have been treated first class everytime by FA's, gate agents, rampers and of course pilots. Check with your pass bureau. I know a gate agent that said ATA gave a good deal out to HNL. Hoperfully we can work a deal with cockpit jumpseats. That would make the MCI commute a breeze. How are ya rudderdog?

Peachy. You the goofy tall one in class?

Latest resources

Back