• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa 541

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kinda what I was thinking when I read that Secret. We are all in the same boat whether you like it or not.

That's the problem Red. There isn't anybody at AirTran that feels they are in the same boat. It's the frustration speaking. I had a SWA CA in SEA remind me "we are still separate, we'll sing Kumbaya when we are all SWA pilots until then..." That was after the FA's were handed our (AT) sign in sheet by accident and they flipped out. I'm not saying that all crews treat us that way, and really I think it's only 10% that do, but regardless we still get reminded weekly that we are not SWA.

Our boat has been set adrift in an sea of question marks.

I get it RLA. I hear some really stupid stories out there, but I can guarantee you it won't happen from me. I will treat those that have made the transistion and those who haven't yet with respect, and hopefully I get that back in return.

I've already run into previous AAI pilots and FAs. All have been awesome and glad to be at SW. I know we all have our idiots, but hopefully it's few and far between.

Freaking about a sign in sheet? There are much larger things to be worried about.

Speaking of OUR futures. I too have questions about the 717 and how those airframe loses will be mitigated. I hope the GO will be more forthcoming with that soon. At least that's what GK aluded to yesterday in his latest post. I still believe that Gary will keep everyone on the list and not furlough. He takes that mantra seriously. I know, I could have easily been furloughed here. He didn't do it.

They still call the Morris guys - "Morris Guys". There are guys here that think they still hold rank. There are guys here that want you to call them by their "Call signs"...... get over it, tranny ;)

Back to the subject of the thread .......

The altitude graph on flight Aware shows a rapid descent to 10,000 feet, followed by a climb to 20,000 feet. Perhaps a problem with the pressurization followed by single Pack operation at FL200 ?

Caveat; I have no idea how accurate the altitude reporting on Flight Aware is.

Sure would be a better thread if the original poster just told what happened.

Popped the top? That means they argued about integration? I thought it had to do with ejection or at least having the top peel back a la Aloha.

Jacksonville, fl (jax) swa541, b733, tpa-buf, diverted to jax due to a pressurization problem. Oxygen masks were deployed. Aircraft landed without incident and taxied to the gate. No injuries reported.

Latest resources

Back