• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Supplemental Income For Pilots??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about strong contracts that pay a pilot a living wage where they don't have to have a second job. Doctors and lawyers don't ask these kinds of questions, why should we? A nationwide strike would fix this problem real fast.

How about strong contracts that pay a pilot a living wage where they don't have to have a second job. Doctors and lawyers don't ask these kinds of questions, why should we? A nationwide strike would fix this problem real fast.

I am going to start stealing money from airline management via wire fraud. And then pimp out their wives and daughters. I have a complete list of all upper managements addresses and personal phone numbers.

I am currently hiring... any takers?

Seriously buckeyes95 is right. Go Ohio State!!!

Hell why not!

What did Tom Cruise say in Risky Business...."sometimes you just gotta say what the fu*k!" or something like that. When you are swiming in the murky end of the pond and you've got nothing to loose why not. I've already had to sell my house, and many of my possesions because of ******************** wages and unfair legal crap. (the judge said that I left a "good paying" job to take a pay cut and would not readjust my child support to reflect a $50K/year pay change) So I came to a bigger airline something that should go somewhere....is it to much to ask to make $60K a year without flying ever day?

Hmmmm.....but therein lies the problem with a nationwide strike. All those 20 year old RJ wonder-pilot-riddle-diddles would love to fly an AirBus for $25K a year!

So as much as I agree with Buckeye, looks like we are stuck. I'm with AMANSWORLD...where do I sign up!

I knew a few guys that used to strip to make money, but that was back in the day when they were broke and in shape. Now we are all fat, dumb, and happy.

create a flight station, then have a major require type ratings to get hired. wait that already is being done, forget it buy real estate.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back