Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

atlcrashpad

Can't hold me down
I'm tired of all his anti ALPA and Doomsday talk. He's on my Ignore List now. See ya Bouyyyyyyyyyyy.....

What took you so long?

He's been hangin' with D'Angelo and CRJ Skillz on my ignore list for a while.

Super Pooter, CRJ/EMB Skillz and all the others here with multiple personality disorder need to go on the ignore list. Now they have to pay 10 bucks every time they register a new name!

Otherwise, they'll have no one listen to their flaming childish rants.

So let me see if I understand this correctly ... if you agree with what a board members posts, they are adult posts, but if you disagree, then the posts are childish.

BobbyBiplane said:
So let me see if I understand this correctly ... if you agree with what a board members posts, they are adult posts, but if you disagree, then the posts are childish.

No, because I still see yours and Joe Merchant's posts. I just ignore the flamebaiters who come on here with a new screen name every week, or post the same crap over and over like d'angelo.

John:

It appears, then, that you are not in favor of the open exchange of ideas. This is unfortunate. It is only through the open expression of ideas and the give and take of debate that we are able to evaluate our opinions and decisions.

I have no problem with promotion of single idea streams in a private forum. I am, however, disappointed that there is a strong tenor of idea repression here.

Bob

If you want to be an immature child, then put people on ignore and call people names. If you want to debate like an adult, listen to everyone and argue the issues. I think alot of our hardcore union people are acting like children.

ASADriver said:
If you want to be an immature child, then put people on ignore and call people names. If you want to debate like an adult, listen to everyone and argue the issues. I think alot of our hardcore union people are acting like children.

Nothing wrong with a good debate. Some guys here just want to argue for the sake of arguing. I want a good working environment and good benefits. I will work my butt off for a company if I enjoy working there.

Latest resources

Back