SuperBowl XL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Detroitpilot22

Not just because I am from Detroit, but I would like to say that Detroit outdid itself for this years Superbowl. If you had a chance to go downtown for Winterfest and the NFL Experiece, you know what I mean.
Should be a good game, Go Steelers!!!

Agreed

Detroitpilot22 said:
Not just because I am from Detroit, but I would like to say that Detroit outdid itself for this years Superbowl. If you had a chance to go downtown for Winterfest and the NFL Experiece, you know what I mean.

I was really happy to see so many visitors downtown with the city putting its best foot forward. Hopefully this will win over some people who had written the city off.

PS- I just wanna see a good game. LIONS '07!

The news loves this stuff! I guess windsor got quite the hype as well....the new "Sin city".

LIONS '07? We might as well cheer for the tigers too right?

Too bad that they projected that Detroit would make over 300 million over the weekend but they only made 25 million as of Friday of this weekend. Yeah that was a successful weekend!

Detroitpilot22 said:
That doesn't take much buddy!!!!

pilotmyf said:
That doesn't take much buddy!!!!

try not to sound like an idiot. Detroit is not the same place it was in the 70's and 80's. Downtown has been rebuilt and is extrememly nice and safe. People like to take pot shots at the city due to past problems. Sure there are soem parts of the city you do not want to wander, but not any more than New York, Atlanta, and Chicago.

Heck half the time I turn on CNN I see a car chase happening in one of the major california cities. Detroit is one of the better major cities now

GO LIONS! I still believe in Joey Harrington!

Last edited:
U-I pilot said:
I guess windsor got quite the hype as well....the new "Sin city".

DANG....i love going to Windsor because its the best kept secret when it comes to "sin city" I have had some of the best times of my life there. Most of the time i dont spend more then $40 either..best kept secret till the super bowl had to roll through.

Windsor is the best place for peole who are 19 and up to get into trouble!

I spent a lot fo tiem over there between the ages of 19 and 21.

Latest resources

Back