Super Secret PDT meeting?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I cant hear it.

Turn down the BS squelch on your audio settings. Really a bunch of white noise filled with catchwords.

The main theme? I have no idea WTF is going on, what is going to happen, and when it would happen whatever it may be.

IN OTHER WORDS: The exact same show since 1989, just a different clown.

Not sure if this is old news or what, but first I'd heard of it anyway (but that's not saying much)

AW down in training spoke with my CQ class and when asked about the possibility of base closures come Fall, he said that the CP told him they're very likely if the 7 planes do in fact go...my next question was how likely was it that those planes would go, also very likely (unless the economic situation changes for the better somehow). He also mentioned that they anticipated at least the possibility of a mx base closure if that were to occur, but he sounded a lot more skeptical about that part of it...

...so guessing game now I guess is to see which one(s) will be gone in less than 6 months

JB told us if north loses flying it'll PROBABLY be MDT and CHO if the flying comes outta the south it will be ROA and EWN.

ALSO: The CP is making phone calls to people if the DOT, during their recent audit, found manual or Jepp revisions in your mailbox or file folder. Even If you haven't been to work when the revisions were issued and they admit as much when they call you. WTF?

ALSO: The CP is making phone calls to people if the DOT, during their recent audit, found manual or Jepp revisions in your mailbox or file folder. Even If you haven't been to work when the revisions were issued and they admit as much when they call you. WTF?

Relax dude relax your always so tensed up dude...

Don't answer the phone...duhhh

You guys are lucky. We had interns going through our mailboxes looking for people to call into disciplinary hearings for outdated books.

You guys are lucky. We had interns going through our mailboxes looking for people to call into disciplinary hearings for outdated books.

But were they on the ER Flight Team? That makes all the difference- especially the douchy popped collar and molestache look. Tres chic.

But NOT answering the phone in this case is irrelevant. You'll have a checkout message.

DOT/DOD (I know the DOD audit is about to hit full swing- yay) snoops will want a non-event eventually fixed. Procedurally correct into the ground.

FME: Did you ask Johnny B which checklist to use? How about the landing dists for a zero flap emergency, depending on the reason? Why are they different? Did we reconcile the red book with the new POH, and fix the red book anomalies? NO?

Did the "revisions" I missed include them? No?

Gimme the DOT/DOD fella's number, I have something to discuss with him.

CLICK

Last edited:
I didn't answer my phone, voice mail.

I dunno, just been shaking my head more than usual when dealing with this place.

Sig;....still haven't lost the blank stare I had on my face from that evening.

Latest resources

Back