Sunglasses

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

maxell

I was on a comair flight to cvg on thur. I noticed one of the pilots were standing at the front of the plane greeting people as they departed. This is a very professional way to say thank you for traveling w/ comair. I like that.

However, he was wearing sunglasses, I though this was very interesting, due to the current weather conditions. (Weather-overcast and raining).

What's with the glasses?? Attitude??? I don't know!!!

Fill me in...

'cause he's the iceman, he never makes mistakes.

I'm guessing it was sunny on top? Sometimes I get so used to having my sunglasses on enroute that I forget to take them off after we park.

Or maybe he was hung over.

maxell said:
I was on a comair flight to cvg on thur. I noticed one of the pilots were standing at the front of the plane greeting people as they departed. This is a very professional way to say thank you for traveling w/ comair. I like that.

However, he was wearing sunglasses, I though this was very interesting, due to the current weather conditions. (Weather-overcast and raining).

Fill me in...

WTF? dude are you serious? who gives a shite! i'm just glad it wasn't a Mesa flight because then you might have mentioned my docs too.

for the record, i tend to wear my geti's all day...rain or shine.

Even when it's overcast, I'll still sometimes wear my Serengetis, just because they enhance contrast, make it easier to see, etc.

maxell said:

Fill me in...

if it was a low overcast and sunny on top he probably didnt get to it or forgot. I know that i if its just a thin overcast (not too dark below) i usually dont realize im still wearing my sunglasses till we park or im doing to the walkaround.

Maybe they were the cool "auto tint" deals.........We have a sunglasses tough guy at our place of employment as well, they are around like everybody has a bad aunt in their family.

Latest resources

Back