• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

sun country

ty737

Total Time
how is SCA doing with petters in jail, how many pilots if any are furloughed?

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
I think last I heard they posted an operating profit last quarter... I think there's 37 out on furlough.

I might be wrong.

hawkerflyer

Total Time
9500+
Saw that they added a pair of -700s. Any chance those guys on furlough will get recalled?

Peardc10

Total Time
17K+
Update

We have not called back anybody on furlough, and are adding 2-700's to replace 2-800's that are going back to the lessor.
We are also adding 1-800, and in the spring the Transavia 800 will go back to Europe. We will have the same number of planes as of last summer.
Sun Country is making some money and holding their own. Lets see how the economy goes over the next 6 months and see what the price of jet fuel becomes, then we will see how we and everyone else is fairing in this wonderful economy.