Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I fLy pLaNeS

Living an Honest Life
I have a student in need of a tiny "internship" of sorts this spring. He's a very enthusiastic high school student who is working toward his private pilot license currently. He's required to do a project spring semester and the deadline is fast approaching for him to get his plan finalized. The subject is pilot careers.

Do you think there is anyone in the Chief Pilot's office at Sun Country who would be willing to mentor him and allow him to "hang out" a minimum of 5 hours per week on-site???? There must be training assistant chiefs, standards, safety, and aircraft assistant chiefs, yeah? This student is extremely motivated and would likely do everything, but he just needs a resource to guide him in his research of pilot careers. It's a VERY easy commitment, but my schedule is just too poor for me to commit.

If you're interested, please PM me. Thanks!

I have a student in need of a tiny "internship" of sorts this spring. He's a very enthusiastic high school student who is working toward his private pilot license currently. He's required to do a project spring semester and the deadline is fast approaching for him to get his plan finalized. The subject is pilot careers.

Do you think there is anyone in the Chief Pilot's office at Sun Country who would be willing to mentor him and allow him to "hang out" a minimum of 5 hours per week on-site???? There must be training assistant chiefs, standards, safety, and aircraft assistant chiefs, yeah? This student is extremely motivated and would likely do everything, but he just needs a resource to guide him in his research of pilot careers. It's a VERY easy commitment, but my schedule is just too poor for me to commit.

If you're interested, please PM me. Thanks!

Try calling the receptionist at 651-681-3900 and see if she will connect you to either HR or the C.P.'s office. I don't think they connect just anyone, but if you tell the receptionist your story, she may get you in contact with someone who could help.

Try calling the receptionist at 651-681-3900 and see if she will connect you to either HR or the C.P.'s office. I don't think they connect just anyone, but if you tell the receptionist your story, she may get you in contact with someone who could help.

Thank you so much! They were very kind and put me in contact with the safety department. I really appreciate your help :)

Latest resources

Back