• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sully's Hat on EBAY!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
its to fund an educational program, a**wipe.

I was only pointing out that a piece of aviation history was available on e-bay for the public at large,.....Monsieur Buttmunch. I did read that the proceeds go to an education program in Sully's neighborhood (I believe).

Generally speaking, I feel that Capt. Sullenberger speaks well for our airline and our industry as a whole....my largest problem with Capt. Sullenberger (and FO Skiles) was their willingness to testify during the DFR lawsuit. The DFR lawsuit was exactly that. It had NOTHING to do with seniority, the ability to "hold a captain slot", etc.

Take a pill & chill......Bill:cool:

Didn't have anything to do with ditching in the Hudson,either.From the ad:

"No, he wasn't wearing this hat on January 15, 2009 - he did not wear this or any other pilot's hat on that trip."

looking at the second pic in the bid listing, it seems the school really needs the money so they can buy the students pants without giant holes in them.

I like the diversity in that pic also, so PC of them.

Last edited:
Sully was a pax on one or our (Alaska) SEA to PHX flights the other day. The flight attendants took his photo and posted it on our co. website. Guess the West guys are not good enough for Sully to ride in the back on his own company jet. Or did they kick him off??

Guess the West guys are not good enough for Sully to ride in the back on his own company jet. Or did they kick him off??

Perhaps The West guys weren't all that impressed with Sully's work of FICTION supporting his new FAKE union during Federal Trial...that he/they lost.

Sullenberger doesn't have the balls to fly on West metal and "chat" with the pilots.

I was only pointing out that a piece of aviation history was available on e-bay for the public at large,.....Monsieur Buttmunch. I did read that the proceeds go to an education program in Sully's neighborhood (I believe).

Generally speaking, I feel that Capt. Sullenberger speaks well for our airline and our industry as a whole....my largest problem with Capt. Sullenberger (and FO Skiles) was their willingness to testify during the DFR lawsuit. The DFR lawsuit was exactly that. It had NOTHING to do with seniority, the ability to "hold a captain slot", etc.

Take a pill & chill......Bill:cool:

I agree with the part on his eloquence. I also agree and believe that he should have thought twice about selling himself out on our DFR lawsuit. Do you think perhaps he felt the need to "repay" his union for taking good care of him during his ordeal? I'm NOT saying this was the right thing to do, because he was screwing us by doing it, but it's just the psychology of the situation that I was wondering about. (granted I aint no Sigmund Freud either! lol)

Latest resources

Back