• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sully's Comments re NWA Overflight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How can you guys feel good about bashing a fellow aviator (Sully) who brought some much needed positive press to our profession that has been headed downhill for so long? Or would you rather read about some idiot fresh out of college caught running around naked in the woods chasing a flight attendant?

I can't believe Sully is passing up such a great PR opportunity to weigh in on the NW crew that obviously fell asleep duing a heated conversation regarding airline policy. He needs to step forward and tell us what happened on that flight and how it is solely the result of the pay cuts taken by those pilots. His experience and infalliable piloting skills must have guided that crew as they woke up from their little nap.

this post is more random and pointless than if I had posted "Who else likes cheese?"

I can't believe Sully is passing up such a great PR opportunity to weigh in on the NW crew that obviously fell asleep duing a heated conversation regarding airline policy. He needs to step forward and tell us what happened on that flight and how it is solely the result of the pay cuts taken by those pilots. His experience and infalliable piloting skills must have guided that crew as they woke up from their little nap.

Shoot

I'm still waiting for "Sully" to say something nice about his First Officer who helped him splash land in the Hudson river.

He acts like he was a "SOLO" show that day.

If they were not asleep then they'll likely be in a bigger bucket of $**T than if that were. To go that long without situational awareness while conscious would mean that these guys need to go back and redo their private pilot certificates... A320 ------> C150, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Look sport. We all know you need to get that private pilot license. Go finish your turns around a point, do those cross countries, then work on that instrument rating. And as for what you'll do for $200??????You are one sick kid. I'm sure recess is over by now. Get off the computer.

Sully is the biggest facade since Tebow. I'm sick of hearing about this guy like he's cured cancer or something. It was the whole crew that deserves credit, not that egotistical jacka$$

Are you an idiot? Sully is the best thing that has happened to this carrer in some time.. He could have written his book and moved to an island but he is out there as YOUR spokesperson....

Shoot

I'm still waiting for "Sully" to say something nice about his First Officer who helped him splash land in the Hudson river.

Seems like he's mentioned Skiles & the crew plenty. Maybe you should call him & tell him he's not handling the fame he didn't want in the manner that you see fit.

Shoot

Here's a challenge for you. If you (or any others) feel so strongly about this, write a letter to ALPA and ask that they publish it in the magazine, along with signing your real name of course.
I swear, you guys are acting like a bunch of damn kids who didn't get enough attention.

Sully is the biggest facade since Tebow. I'm sick of hearing about this guy like he's cured cancer or something. It was the whole crew that deserves credit, not that egotistical jacka$$

Someone is jealous.

He mentions the rest of the crew at every opportunity he gets, in every interview.

You sir, are a dumba$$.

Latest resources

Back