• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sully Speaks In Newsweek!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been around this business for a while, and this Sully guy has helped our collective image immensely. I personally feel as though I owe home a debt of gratitude.

He's eloquent and intelligent, and we'd all be better off if he can stay in the spotlight longer.

Quite true. People need to realize the cuts we have taken and what this profession truly entails.
He is the best vehicle to get that out there. It would take years and millions of dollars to do it some other way. People respect him and immediately put validity in what he says.
We need people like him to tell the world the way it is.

Quite true. People need to realize the cuts we have taken and what this profession truly entails.
He is the best vehicle to get that out there. It would take years and millions of dollars to do it some other way. People respect him and immediately put validity in what he says.
We need people like him to tell the world the way it is.

Hum....a rare view of clarity from you...

On the news this a.m. a bunch of passengers have contacted lawyers about taking action against Sully. Anybody read an article on this? Unbelievable!!!!!

I'm sure U.S Airways has a "hold-harmless" policy or something similar which will indemnify him of all judgments against him. That's assuming that some congealed scum from Hell (aka LAWYER) thinks they even have a case.

Latest resources

Back