Sulley

acarpe3448

Total Time
Has he given any public recognition to his first officer yet? Medals, parades, honorary PoliceMan, senators calling, Congressman calling, even sandwiches named after Sulley! I have not heard him mention his F/O one single time.

Crzipilot

Total Time
10k+
Yes he has numerous times. Not just his f/o but the whole crew. He has acknowledged and stated as such...

Dizel8

Douglas metal
Total Time
Huh?
Not that I know him, but from little I have seen, he is trying very hard to make this a crew effort.

BUDDHA145

Total Time
Has he given any public recognition to his first officer yet? Medals, parades, honorary PoliceMan, senators calling, Congressman calling, even sandwiches named after Sulley! I have not heard him mention his F/O one single time.
Satisfy you crap stirrer!!!! :angryfire

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
You are obviously listening to the wrong stations. Which ones are you listening to?

He's listening to the right ones, he just can hear them because he has the volume on mute.

Capt10Matt

The dude abides
Total Time
I've heard he's a bit media shy too, which is why you probably haven't heard it....

JoeMerchant

ASA pilot
Total Time
14000+
Is there another union that represents the pilots of USAirways?
I don't believe so....but Rez said it was "internal pilot union emails"....Rez also doesn't consider USAPA a union....Just trying to clarify....

humveedriver

M1165A1
Total Time
+7000
I bet the FO of that airplane is not bitching about;

a). The successful ditching that the PIC made after the transfer of controls.

b). His name doesn't appear on the signature block of the Dispatch release.

It's not a question of skill or sharing the glory. One person is in charge. One person is responsible, up until the plane stops wherever that maybe. So yeah, Sully deserves the credit for getting the jet down safely. The evac and rescue attempt is a crew and first responder deal. And frankly I find that to be equally if not more impresive than the landing. But the landing is what the media thinks is important, i'm not the media.

BcPilot99

Total Time
+5,000
Ok, so Sully and Mike Ditka get into a fight, who wins?

Total Time
Butkus kills them both, and cleans his teeth with Chuck Norris' femur.