Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FL350

WAR EAGLE!!!!
I am looking for a suitcase that will hold up for more than a couple of years. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? I have seen pilots with bags that have a sort of external metal frame, but I have never seen them in a store. Any ideas or help would be welcome. I am tired of buying a new suitcase every couple of years.

FL350 said:
I am looking for a suitcase that will hold up for more than a couple of years. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? I have seen pilots with bags that have a sort of external metal frame, but I have never seen them in a store. Any ideas or help would be welcome. I am tired of buying a new suitcase every couple of years.

I think what you are looking for is a bag from:

Purdy Neat Things

I've never had one, but people I know that do just love them.

Try this site >>> http://www.luggageworksonline.com

Good Luck,
JetPilot500

The only bag I'll ever own again will be from Luggage Works. They build a high quality bag that will last for many years. If anything wears out, you can have a replacement shipped to you. They also offer refurbishing that will make an old bag new again. It is a little expensive but you usually get what you pay for.....

Stick-N

I used a Travel Pro for 4+ years and was happy with it. I have had the Stealth for about 3 years and I think it will last another ten plus years. You can buy either on line.
www.stopoverstore.com
Hope this helps,
Headwind

purdy neat stuff

the travel pro just is not built for the regional pilot. my bag lasted about 2 years and just started to fall apart. the purdy neat stuff bag is the real deal. it is built tough, rolls easy, and has a great service dept. i had to send mine off twice ( first time it was dropped out of the e-120 by rampers, second time normal wear and tear) and both times got loaner bags, and both times they fixed stuff i did not tell them to. it is expensive but if you are gonna do this for a while, spend the money.

Latest resources

Back