Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Suffering from Labyrinthitis (Vestibular Problem)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Update:

So I went to the ENT earlier today and was told that I most likely don't have Labyrinthitis or the calcium rock thing (Benno something or another). My hearing and ear pressure are fine based upon several hearing tests administered. My hearing is actually better than I had actually thought.

However, the Doctor feels I do have an eustachian tube blockage issue. It appears that the sensation I'm feeling is fullness in the ear, which seems to mimic Labyrinthitis in symptoms. The pressure sensation leaves you feeling imbalanced and a bit anxious. He's given me some prescription Nasonex to help with it, although he has scheduled further "balance" testing in a few weeks. The test takes a little over an hour long and it'll confirm whether I have any lingering balance issues with my inner ear. Hopefully the Nasonex which I'll have to use for 1 month straight will alleviate any symptoms.

Anyway, thanks for the info. TV9. Hopefully there are others out there who may be able to benefit from some of the discussion here.

Latest resources

Back