Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So true!

In another study:

Someone mounted a hidden camera on the door outside of headquarters.

When pilots leaving charm school at headquarters walked out into the sunlight, 7 out of 10 were observed to JUMP! when they saw their shadow.

So true!

In another study:

Someone mounted a hidden camera on the door outside of headquarters.

When pilots leaving charm school at headquarters walked out into the sunlight, 7 out of 10 were observed to JUMP! when they saw their shadow.

I won't be attending charm school unless they threaten my job with the very last class for malcontents...
...and even then, it's very likely that I won't make it.

So maybe they will need to hire a private tutor to send on one of my assigned trips....
...but he will have to sit in the back, because I won't be letting any charm school, management sack licker on my jump seat.

Hey Blue Bayou...

Still anti-ALPA?

No more PSIA to determine your pay rates.

BargerCare 2013.

Thanks no voters.

GP

For all the no voters:

We base our payscales and work rules on those that unionized pilot groups have negotiated and sometimes struck for. So many of the safety regulations that protect us are courtesy of ALPA. We enjoy KCM which is an ALPA product and CASS which is an IPA product.

Answer this question if you can: What does the JetBlue pilot group contribute to the Airline Pilot profession?

It's time to quit riding coat tails and start contributing to the profession.

It's so much easier to sit back and let others do the work and pay the way. I would love to see the Jetblue pilots stand up unified and make a better profession for themselves, and those who come behind them. I know there are a minority who are trying....

Latest resources

Back